Attention-to-detail is my middle name.
Hi! My name is Jacob Roundy.
I’m a freelance writer, editor, and content marketer with over 7 years of experience in content creation. I have produced work for a variety of industries, including healthcare, entertainment, and more, with a particular specialization in B2B/B2C technology.
I love the written word in all its forms. I take that passion and combine it with a meticulous attention to detail to enhance my work.
Content creation is my bread and butter. I provide all types of writing—from short- and long-form articles to case studies, whitepapers, and more—across industries.
Quality is king. If you already have content created but need an extra layer of quality assurance to ensure it resonates, I can help with a variety of editorial services.
Having worked in the industry, I know content marketing isn’t easy. I offer consultation services to help you plot your course for content marketing success.
Why You Should Work With Me
At my core, I am a storyteller. I can help you discover, extract, and tell the stories your customers need to hear. I can turn your dry, dull details into a weaving narrative that:
- Grabs a reader’s attention and doesn’t let go
- Answers burning questions clearly and concisely
- Showcases your product naturally and organically
- Lands you in top search results
- Brightens your reader’s day
- How to Write an OutlineWriting a great story boils down to structure. If you take the time to set up a row of dominoes with an intricate design in mind, you’ll end up with more spectacular results. The same is true for storytelling. Here’s my basic approach to writing an outline.
- The Philosophy Behind My Content MarketingWhen it comes to writing, editing, and content creation in general, there should be intentional thought and a strategy behind everything. Learn what’s at the heart of my content marketing.
- The Value of EditingEditing is part art and part science. A good editor can take an average piece of content and turn it into something stellar. Here, I explain the value of editing and how to spot it.